Thursday, April 7, 2011

My French Country dream

Okay this is something I rarely do, but given my recent day dreaming of moving the family to Europe (which may actually happen in a few years)  I just had to share this with you.

maybe you've seen it and I'm just late to the party, but go and look again imagine yourself clipping billowy blooms from your beautiful french garden.

Or hearing the crunch of the gravel under your guests tires as they drive through your front gate

Cooking an impossibly fresh meal while your children run around in the gardens just outside

Antiquing at local fairs and binging home baskets brimming with hand monogrammed linens


Or just simply looking out your bedroom window across the cool misty fields each morning

All photos by Sharon Santoni at 


And I'm just warning you to make sure you've already showered or picked your children up from school before you spend the next 2 hours lost in Normandy with Sharon!


Peace Honey can we move to France?




No comments:

Post a Comment

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...